Regardless of whether you’re keeping up an untamed life nourishment plot, a curiously large nursery at home, or a homestead, you can spare yourself a great deal of work with a plate harrow (or furrow) for your ATV or UTV. They separate blocks and annihilate weeds while preparing the dirt to plant. Ensure you have the correct vehicle, however: you’re going to require something sensibly ground-breaking and solid. At the point when clients purchase our freely picked article determinations.
Best ATV Disc Harrows Reviews
- Easily mounts into any strong 2" receiver hitch with simple hitch pin for easy installation
- Plow and Plant your 1/2 acre food plot in less than one hour (depending on soil condition)
- Aggressive discs engineered for a tighter turning radius helping to cut your plowing time
- Each side adjusts 0, 15 or 30 degrees in both directions to help break up tough ground
- The parallel linkage design maintains proper implement angle as it is lowered
- Lightweight design is easy to install with one person and minimizes interference with maneuvering
- The working width is 33” to cover a wide area; 12” pneumatic tires allow you to take this disc over a wide variety of tough terrains so that you can get the necessary job done
- Discing is easy with the 10-14” blades that are replaceable to make the most out of your disc; the sharp discs cut to a depth of 4” and have a manual height control
- Constructed of heavy-duty 2” x 2” steel tube for a durable and long lasting product; the 2” coupler hitch allows you to attach the disc to your ATV, UTV, or utility tractor
- Eight (8), 12" notched, hardened steel cutter disc blades provide 54" of cutting width
- Features a stable axle with two (2) heavy duty roller bearings per axle
- Easy, one (1) pin mounting with the included pin
- Brand: Streamline Industrial
- MPN: VIR201602529
- Brand: Streamline Industrial
- Type: Cultivator
- 33" Cut Width Tow Behind Cultivator: Tow Behind ATV/UTV/Garden Tractor
- Easily mounts into any strong 2" receiver hitch
- Perfect for 1-2 acre food plots
- Aggressive discs engineered for a tighter turning radius
- Adjustable working width of up to 39"
- Made up of eight, heavy-duty 11" diameter disc blades, allowing you to easily turn rough soil into uniform, ready-to-plant soil
- Adjust the harrow angles up to 10 Degree, 15 Degree, or 20 Degree to fit your soil's needs - gives you a versatile tool
- Get Plant-Ready Soil: 8 heavy-duty steel discs measuring 11" in diameter break up clods and effortlessly turn rough, plowed ground into uniform soil ready for planting.
- Fits Various Garden Sizes: Adjustable working width from 29" to 39" accommodates gardens both large and small.
- Three Angle Adjustments: Steel discs can be adjusted to deliver the proper force based on size of clods and soil conditions. A 15° angle is recommended for general use, 10° for less aggressive discing, and 20° for more aggressive discing.
- Eight (8), 14" notched, hardened steel cutter disc blades provide 54" of cutting width
- 48"- 52" cutting width
- Agricultural grade axle bearings and 8 gauge steel frame
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API