At the point when soundness is essential to an effective venture, a bench tight clamp might be the appropriate response. DIY devotees and expert temporary workers the same will locate the ideal choice for their next activity from our thorough choice. Ready to append to numerous tables and handle a wide scope of undertakings from huge to little, these strong grippers will guarantee a protected and strong hang on practically any material. At the point when clients purchase our autonomously picked article picks.
Best Bench Vises Reviews
- Casting Clamp force: 7,000 lbs. and Torque rating: 165 Ft-Lb
- Durable Rotating head constructed in 60,000 PSI ductile iron, stationary body cast in 30,000 PSI cast (grey) iron
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 4-7/8" (12.4CM) x Throat Depth: 3" (7.6CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.5"D x 2.5"D (1.3 x 6.4CM)
- Exclusive Interlocking gear base securely attaches the bench vise to your workbench or mounting surface — No slipping or scratching; engineered for optimal safety
- Smooth 360-degree rotating base with 2-point lock down - Ensures maximum stability and alignment for light- or heavy-duty work
- High clamp force of 4,950 lb. and a torque rating of 116 ft-lb strongly grips metal work, woodworking projects, car repairs, pipe work and other home or industrial precision vice projects
- Home Work Shop Vise, woodworking, assembly, general maintenance.
- Jaw width: 4-1/2" (11.4CM) x Jaw opening: 3" (7.6CM) x Throat depth: 2.4" (6.1CM)
- Holds 0. 6" D to 1. 85" D pipes and tubes (1. 5CM x 4. 7CM)
- 5-inch by 3/4-inch grated jaws open up to 6 inches wide
- Swiveling base pivots over 120 degrees
- Constructed from heavy duty 36, 000 PSI cast iron
- VERSATILITY: Great vise for home shops, light duty use, woodworking, and weekend projects.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Jaw width of 8 inches, and throat depth of 4 inches.
- DURABILITY: Features replaceable serrated top jaws, and rubber pinch-point safety guards.
- QUICK SETUP: Indexed at 30 degree increments for quick set up
- STRONG GRIP: Replaceable hardened steel jaws with a serrated pattern ensure grip and a long life
- 360 DEGREE ROTATING HEAD: Can clamp material at any angle
- Jaw width: 5"; Jaw Opening: 5"; Throat Depth: 2 3/4"; Pipe Capacity: diameter 3/4" - 2"
- Durable and Sturdy: high strength ductile Iron body (60,000 PSI) with best quality U-channel bar; Rubber washers can prevent the handle from sliding and cancel noise
- Replaceable top machinist jaws and built-in pipe jaws are grooved tooth designed for enhanced grip and higher clamping force(5,500lbs)
- DURABILITY: Have castings with a 30,000 PSI gray cast iron body built for rugged use and extended life.
- SECURE HOLD: Capable of mounting to the bench with 4 mounting posts providing more stability and secure hold
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: Base can swivel 360 degrees with double lockdown for quick and easy positioning
- LARGE ANVIL WORK SURFACE: For forming and shaping materials.
- IDEAL POSITIONING: Swivel base rotates 360° and has double lockdowns.
- VERSATILE CLAMPING: Built-in pipe jaws handle a range of pipe sizes.
- Extreme-Duty Casting Clamp force: 13,400 lbs. and Torque rating: 316 Ft-Lb
- Made from heavy duty 65, 000 PSI Ductile Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 5" (12.7CM) x Throat Depth: 4" (10.2CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.125”D x 3.5"D (0.32CM x 8.9CM)
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API