At the point when soundness is essential to an effective venture, a bench tight clamp might be the appropriate response. DIY devotees and expert temporary workers the same will locate the ideal choice for their next activity from our thorough choice. Ready to append to numerous tables and handle a wide scope of undertakings from huge to little, these strong grippers will guarantee a protected and strong hang on practically any material. At the point when clients purchase our autonomously picked article picks.
Best Bench Vises Reviews
- Jaw width:125mm(5"), Opening: 125mm(5"), Throat Depth: 67mm(2.6"), Clamp force: at least 5500lbs
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, stationary body and floating body are all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise
- Home Work Shop Vise, woodworking, assembly, general maintenance.
- Jaw width: 4-1/2" (11.4CM) x Jaw opening: 3" (7.6CM) x Throat depth: 2.4" (6.1CM)
- Holds 0. 6" D to 1. 85" D pipes and tubes (1. 5CM x 4. 7CM)
- Exclusive Interlocking gear base securely attaches the bench vise to your workbench or mounting surface — No slipping or scratching; engineered for optimal safety
- Smooth 360-degree rotating base with 2-point lock down - Ensures maximum stability and alignment for light- or heavy-duty work
- High clamp force of 4,950 lb. and a torque rating of 116 ft-lb strongly grips metal work, woodworking projects, car repairs, pipe work and other home or industrial precision vice projects
- DURABILITY: Have castings with a 30,000 PSI gray cast iron body built for rugged use and extended life.
- SECURE HOLD: Capable of mounting to the bench with 4 mounting posts providing more stability and secure hold
- 360 DEGREE SWIVEL: Base can swivel 360 degrees with double lockdown for quick and easy positioning
- Jaw width:165.1mm(6.5"), Opening: 150mm(6"), Throat Depth: 97mm(3.8")
- More Durable and Sturdy: Material updated, all made from high strength ductile iron, PSI 60,000, bench vise can withstand a tough environment
- Multifunctional: Mounting vise on the workbench, then you could do the work of grinding, cutting, and etc. Tapping work can also be done on the anvil of bench vise. Pipe jaw can clamp round workpiece
- Extreme-Duty Casting Clamp force: 13,400 lbs. and Torque rating: 316 Ft-Lb
- Made from heavy duty 65, 000 PSI Ductile Iron castings, 3x stronger than cast iron vises
- Jaw Width: 5" (12.7CM) x Jaw Opening: 5" (12.7CM) x Throat Depth: 4" (10.2CM) x Pipe Capacity: 0.125”D x 3.5"D (0.32CM x 8.9CM)
- VERSATILITY: Great vise for home shops, light duty use, woodworking, and weekend projects.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Jaw width of 8 inches, and throat depth of 4 inches.
- DURABILITY: Features replaceable serrated top jaws, and rubber pinch-point safety guards.
- Clamp force: 4, 050 lbs. and Torque rating: 95 Ft-Lb
- Jaw Width: 5. 5" x Jaw Opening: 5" x Throat Depth: 3. 25"
- Pipe Capacity: 1/8" x 2. 5" Diameter, pipe jaws are cast-in place
- QUICK SETUP: Indexed at 30 degree increments for quick set up
- STRONG GRIP: Replaceable hardened steel jaws with a serrated pattern ensure grip and a long life
- 360 DEGREE ROTATING HEAD: Can clamp material at any angle
- Bench-mount vise with 8" nominal top jaw width and 3/4"- to 2-1/4"-diameter pipe capacity provides clamping action for light-duty applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Yellow-painted cast steel body is highly visible for safety and has a flat portion that acts as a reinforced anvil and an additional work surface
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API