Would you like to light your home all the more proficiently without spending a lot of cash? In the event that you are in this position, a move up to minimized bright lights bulbs (CFL lights) can give a cash sparing arrangement. CFL lights are a cheap method to light your home in a monetarily well disposed way. Some cutting edge lights available can be costly. In any case, CFL lights are the most savvy arrangement among the vitality sparing alternatives. This will empower you to get a good deal on your electric bill by as much as 75%. With the fame of CFL bulbs quality has become a main problem. The accompanying CFL lights are the best available and will give you durable light and lessen the measure of time you spend supplanting standard glowing lights.
15 Best CFL Light Bulb Reviews
- Energy Saving: 13 Watts (60 Watt Replacement)
- Color: 2700K (Soft White)
- Brightness: 850 Lumens
- Energy savings: save up to 78% compared to a similar lumen output incandescent bulb.
- Cost savings: take advantage of an estimated cost of only $1.57 a year!
- Best-in-class: This 3-pack of daylight twist bulbs produce a brightness of 800 lumens and a daylight color temperature of 6500K.
- 【80% Energy Saving Bulbs】：1 x 85W 110V CFL bulbs, with a standard E27 socket, the total output is equivalent to 800W ordinary incandescent bulb, 5500k color temperature. You can feel the daylight even in a dim environment, providing a good photographic environment.
- 【 Long Lifespan】： Low operating temperature, service life of about 8000 hours. Quality aluminum structure has rapid heat dissipation without sacrificing illumination power.
- 【 Super Bright】：CFL light provides a brightness of 6000 lumen. 5000K daylight cool white light. No blind spots, No flicker.
- Energy efficient: Philips Indoor CFL Light Bulbs have an estimated dollar 1.57 estimated annual energy cost (based on three hours/day)
- Eco Friendly: These Philips PAR20 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact
- Daylight deluxe: Philips CFL Light Bulbs Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 100 watt equivalent bulb features a daylight color that turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, making it ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways
- Lower Consumption and Higher Brightness. This 13-Watt Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent equivalent to 60W incandescent bulb. Save 70% on power bill.
- Ultra long life. Ensure the normal use of more than 10000 hours. Reduce the frequency of bulb-replace.
- Brightness. Designed to deliver performance with 1040 High Lumen output, CRI 82 and Full Spectrum .
- Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 40 watt equivalent bulb turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment
- Ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways, this 2700 Kelvin bulb has a soft white color
- Features a Medium Screw base. Choosing Philips Energy Saver light bulbs helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent bulb
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS - 60-watt replacement using only 13-watts; 900 lumens of light output; Lasts 10,000 hours
- PRODUCT FEATURES - Mini spiral T2 design; Emits a daylight colored light; Instant-On; Flicker free
- USAGE - Ideal for use in desk and table lamps, wall sconces, ceiling mounted fixtures and ceiling fans
- 5,000k daylight
- Up to 70% less mercury than standard cfl bulbs
- Energy star rated
- (4 Pack) 13 Watt (60-Watt Incandescent Equivalent) Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- SIZE 3.50" x 2 " -120 Volts, 10,000 hour average bulb life, 4200K, 900 lumens UL Listed
- GU24 base Perfect for residential or commercial use
- Blacklight Bulbs. rays from ultraviolet Blacklight Bulbs cast a beautiful glow when directed at certain colored objects, making them perfect for decorative and artistic lighting effects to create a visually dramatic atmosphere.
- Decorative Lighting. Perfect for use at homes, night clubs, bars and reception halls, these Bluex Bulbs will turn any setting into a spectacular light display. Use them for holidays, weddings, birthdays, dance parties and other festivities.
- Energy Saving Bulb. Enjoy soft lighting and save money on electric bills at the same time. A perfect replacement to an incandescent light, this low, 13-wattage CFL bulb (50-watt equivalent) uses less energy.
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API