Would you like to light your home all the more proficiently without spending a lot of cash? In the event that you are in this position, a move up to minimized bright lights bulbs (CFL lights) can give a cash sparing arrangement. CFL lights are a cheap method to light your home in a monetarily well disposed way. Some cutting edge lights available can be costly. In any case, CFL lights are the most savvy arrangement among the vitality sparing alternatives. This will empower you to get a good deal on your electric bill by as much as 75%. With the fame of CFL bulbs quality has become a main problem. The accompanying CFL lights are the best available and will give you durable light and lessen the measure of time you spend supplanting standard glowing lights.
15 Best CFL Light Bulb Reviews
- Energy Savings: Up to 78% compared to similar lumen output incandescent
- Long Life: 10,000 hours average rated life
- For Household Use (Medium Base): Use only 120 volt AC
- Energy Saving: 13 Watts (60 Watt Replacement)
- Color: 2700K (Soft White)
- Brightness: 850 Lumens
- Energy Savings up to 78% compared to similar lumen output incandescent
- Long life, 10,000 hours average rated life
- For household use (medium base), use only 120V AC
- Lower Consumption and Higher Brightness. This 13-Watt Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent equivalent to 60W incandescent bulb. Save 70% on power bill.
- Ultra long life. Ensure the normal use of more than 10000 hours. Reduce the frequency of bulb-replace.
- Brightness. Designed to deliver performance with 1040 High Lumen output, CRI 82 and Full Spectrum .
- (4 Pack) 13 Watt (60-Watt Incandescent Equivalent) Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- SIZE 3.50" x 2 " -120 Volts, 10,000 hour average bulb life, 4200K, 900 lumens UL Listed
- GU24 base Perfect for residential or commercial use
- Energy efficient: Philips Indoor CFL Light Bulbs have an estimated dollar 1.57 estimated annual energy cost (based on three hours/day)
- Eco Friendly: These Philips PAR20 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact
- Daylight deluxe: Philips CFL Light Bulbs Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 100 watt equivalent bulb features a daylight color that turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, making it ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways
- 5,000k daylight
- Up to 70% less mercury than standard cfl bulbs
- Energy star rated
- This pack of 4 plug-In PLC13/4P 2700K Warm White bulbs is a CFL / Compact Fluorescent light bulb with double tubes that has a 4pin G24Q-1 plug in base that fits perfectly into your existing G24Q-1 socket, so there is no need to change anything in your fixture. The G24Q-1 base is a 4-pin base and installs very easily and hassle free. Simply push it in.
- G24q-1 Base: Make sure that the base (G24q-1) matches exactly to your fixture socket as this will only work with this specific base number and will not interchange with other base/socket numbers since this socket number is designed to work with the specific electronic ballast that is in the fixture.
- COLOR: 2700K gives out a Warm White color and creates a Bright / Warm White Light ambiance with 82 CRI. We carry assorted color options to create the right ambiance for your application. So be sure to select the correct color temperature of your choice
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS - 100-watt replacement using only 23-watts; 1520 lumens of light output; Lasts 10,000 hours
- PRODUCT FEATURES - Mini spiral T2 design; Emits a daylight colored light; Instant-On; Flicker free
- USAGE - Ideal for use in desk and table lamps, wall sconces, ceiling mounted fixtures and ceiling fans
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-07-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API