With regards to competition level amps, they should be worked with preferred parts over your normal purchaser models. They are intended to have the option to yield a ludicrous measure of intensity for expanded timeframes without cutting, overheating, or flopping in some other way. They should likewise have the option to create clean stable. You won’t be disillusioned with any of the alternatives on this rundown. At the point when clients purchase our freely picked article picks.
Best Competition Amps Reviews
- Positive/Negative Competition Battery Terminal with (2) 1/0-8 Gauge and (1) 4-8 Gauge Output
- Brass Construction.KICKER brass hardware uses Versa-Gauge connection points with oversized convex screws for rock-solid connections
- No fail battery terminal includes a negative post adapter collar that locks into place for tight grip and best connection
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner’s manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Features: Rockville dBcomp5 Mono Competition Amplifier 3500w RMS Dyno-Certified! Car Audio Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc). 1 Ohm: 3500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N at 14.4 volts (83% efficiency). 2 Ohm: 2200 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N at 14.4 volts (80% efficiency). Digital voltage display on amp. External 350A fuse.
- Competition mono amplifier with 4700 Watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (14.4v); 2800 Watts RMS at 2-ohm load (14.4v), 1400 Watts RMS at 4-ohm load (14.4v); Frequency response: 10Hz to 250Hz (Bass Knob Included)
- Equipped with 70+ pure Korean capacitors, high power MOSFET switching technology, and 99.99% oxygen free copper 8 AWG internal cables to ensure this monoblock class d delivers the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes
- Heavy duty heat sink design, added silicon between the interface of the cooler board and MOSFET/Audion, added black bond to all transformers, inductors, and capacitors allows this amp to remain stable and cool in the harshest conditions
- 6000W Max Class D @ 1 Ohm, Stable at 2 Ohm and 4 Ohm with Bass Knob Included
- S/N Ratio > 70 dB with Frequency Response at 8 Hz ~ 180 Hz and THD < 0.2%
- Bass Boost Level 0 ~ 12 dB with LPF 40 Hz ~ 180 Hz and Subsonic Filter 0 ~ 50 Hz
- Contoured solid alder body, with a maple neck, laurel fingerboard, and die-cast tuners
- Classic '70s "big" headstock, and 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- 21 frets, and 3 single-coil pickups
- 5000W MAXIMUM OUTPUT FOR POWERFUL AUDIO.
- 1100 Watts x 1 RMS @ 4 Ohms Mono. / 1700 Watts x 1 RMS @ 2 Ohms Mono. / 2500 Watts x 1 RMS @ 1 Ohm Mono.
- CROSSOVERS & BASS BOOST: Variable Crossovers and Bass Boosting Ensures Flexible Operation.
- 3000W RMS / 6000W MAX POWER: The Lanzar 6000 watt 2 channel high power MOSFET amplifier is perfect for your car stereo entertainment system. It can give 3000W x 2 output at 4 ohms or 6000W x 1 bridged output at 2 ohms for a high quality audio
- FULL RANGE CROSSOVERS: This product features a low / high pass variable crossover for versatility and precise control by being able to fine tune your music. The speaker / subwoofer terminals are to guarantee high conductivity and minimum signal loss
- MOSFET POWER SUPPLY: This powerful amplifier is equipped with metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors to quickly switch from full to non-conduction for high efficiency output
- Digital Bass Reconstruction Processor Built-in
- Dimensions: 8. 125" W x 2. 125" H x 19. 75" L
- Adds Impact to Music w/ Insufficient Sub Bass
- Competition Grade SPL Class D Monoblock MOSFET Car Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,200 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,500 Watts
- Stable at 1 Ohm, Frequency Response: 15Hz - 270Hz
- 8 or 10 Gauge AGU Fuse Holder
- 80-Amp AGU Fuse
- Crystal Clear Housing
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-07-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API