One instrument that is critical to scuba aficionados is the dive blade. While motion pictures like to depict them as something that can be utilized by the diver to protect themselves against sharks and monster squids, the reality of the situation is the motivation behind these sharp edges is much less emotional. They are an apparatus that divers can use to cut tangled angling line or amphibian vegetation they might be snared in or airing out mollusks.
Previously, a few divers may have settled on a dive knife as indicated by its size – with the accentuation being put on the bigger ones. As it were, the greater ones were viewed as better. Present day divers have various criteria for picking the best dive blade that thinks about various factors. Remembering that, beneath are the best ten dive cuts right now accessible.
10 Best Dive Knifes Reviews
- Skorpion is a modern knife of the latest generation design and medium dimensions, with a resistant tempered blade of tempered AISI 304 steel, with a smooth edge and a serrated edge with a wire cutter incorporated.
- The Skorpion is available in two different blades: pointed tip and blunt tip. The blade is long 4 3/8 in (11 cm). The total knife length is 9 1/8 in (23.20 cm).
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting. It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab.
- GET A GRIP: This sharp scuba knife has a fatter, rubberized grip than most other knives, making it feel like it was made for you. Ergonomic to say the least. Whether you’re fishing, snorkeling, or scuba diving, it will feel just as comfortable in your hand at the end of the day as it did the first time you took it out of the sheath.
- ALLOY MATEY! Well you may have never used the phrase, “Ahoy Mate”, but we’re referring to something else here. The blade on this diving knife is manufactured from titanium alloy, known for its’ strength, light-weight feel, and corrosion-resistant properties. Truly an excellent accessory to have on any underwater excursion.
- ALWAYS WITHIN REACH: With its’ longer straps, this titanium dive knife can easily be strapped at the thigh so it’s never far from your grasp. It can be utilized in several different ways, including cutting fishing lines, nets, kelp and the blunt tip version is also great as a prying tool.
- Titanium Alloy, No-Rust, Sheath Lock, Leg Straps
- Machined titanium body is lightweight, highly resistant to corrosion and ultra-durable.
- Air balanced flow-through piston provides effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented exits (extended thermal insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Small and versatile tool for diving snorkeling
- 304 stainless steel blade
- Single action button locking system sheath
- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick Titanium with an EDP coating. The handle is double wrapped in 5mm paracord
- The blade comes in 2 styles, Spartan and Blunt
- The blade is 4 7/8" long and the handle is 4 7/8". The sheath is a locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8" grommets. The strap holes are 1" long and 1/4" wide
- Snake Eye Tactical Dive Knife ll, All Stainless with Line Cutter, Razor Edge and Leg Strap Sheath
- Get quick access to a 304 stainless-steel knife during salt water adventures by mounting the Tanu to dive gear; its blunt tip won’t puncture inflatables
- Take this multipurpose knife while diving, fishing or paddling and use the line cutter or double edge blade (straight and serrated) for big and small jobs
- Grab the burly, rubberized handle for a secure grip with a finger stop for added safety, or use it as a tank banger underwater
- Scuba rust-resistant titanium blade is incredibly strong and has the hardness to take and hold a sharp edge.
- The multi-function 3. 5-Inch blade Includes a serrated edge for sawing through rope, a conventional edge for making clean slicing cuts, a line-cutting notch, and a bottle opener.
- Grip the knife securely with the large handle, which includes plenty of gripping area and a thumb guard to keep the knife from slipping.
- 5.1cm (2 in.) blade, 9.5cm (3 1/2 in.) overall length, 18.4cm (7 1/2 in.) including the handle extension webbing.
- 340 stainless steel.
- Patented Locking mechanism securely locks knife in sheath, but releases easily with a squeeze of the handle.
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API