A few golfers like to ride in a cart instead of walk the length of a 18-gap course. Regardless of whether this is on the grounds that they have leg or back issues or on the grounds that they just incline toward the advantage of having the option to drive directly to the spot of each falsehood, these golfers discover a favorable position in four wheels more than two legs. All things considered, the primary contrast between the golfer that strolls and the golfer that drives is the way he conveys (or doesn’t convey) his/her clubs. Golfers that walk the course are troubled with conveying their clubs on their shoulder or back, or generally wheel them around in a cart. Golfers that adhere to the cart have the upside of leaving their clubs upstanding in the back of the cart, destroying up to the spot of their untruth, and hauling the fitting club straight out of the bag to make their next shot. They would then be able to put the club directly once again into the bag and drive onto the following untruth. The drawback of these bags are their absence of flexibility, as they regularly don’t highlight lashes for conveying or stands to keep them upstanding on the ground.
10 Best Golf Cart Bag Reviews
- 15 INDIVIDUAL FULL BAG LENGTH CLUB DIVIDERS
- ADDITIONAL FRONT FACING POCKETS
- NEW FADE RESISTANT YARN DYED FABRIC
- 14-way arched top with full-length dividers
- 5 front-facing pockets including a velour lined valuables pocket with waterproof zipper, and two large apparel pockets
- Hook and loop glove attachment
- Weighs under six pounds.
- Fourteen individual dividers run the full-length of the bag to organize and protect clubs.
- There are eleven pockets, including a velour-lined valuables pocket, a vented cooler pocket, a sizeable apparel pocket and multiple accessory pockets.
- Weight: 3. 8 lbs
- Easy To Transport: Equipped with a Smartgrip handle that allows you to easily load and unload the bag from your car, SUV, or truck, our lightweight golf bag is exceptionally easy to carry
- Exceptional Organization: Our golf club bags features a 14-way padded top with full length dividers for easy organization and shaft protection
- Material Type: Polyester
- Strap loop for easy cart or trolley use
- 11 Cart-accessible zippered pockets
- Large beverage pocket
- Soft-sided golf travel bag for conveniently transporting a set of golf clubs (not included)
- Made of durable nylon fabric; reinforced stress points; stands up on its own when holding a set of clubs
- Smooth-rolling, inline-skate-style wheels; heavy-duty curb rails; well-placed, riveted handles
- Fourteen individual club dividers
- Dedicated putter compartment
- Thirteen pockets include two apparel pockets and a ventilated cooler pocket
- 9 pockets(refer to images) including 2 full length for Apparel (each side), 2 for valuables with velour-lined, and Insulated Cooler Pocket: 9 inches wide, 12 inches tall, 5 inches deep, it can hold 8 bottles of 12 oz cans plus 4 thin ice packs.
- 3 integrated molded grab handles for easy lifting, which makes it easy to get in and out of the car and cart. E-Trolley base system designed to fit push/pull carts as well as riding carts
- 9.5 11 inch 14 way top with individual full length club dividers offers a space for every club and the front slot for oversized grip putter , example, superstroke 3.0 grip or mallet putter (oversized grip)
- Club Management Design Top- Molded 14 Way Top Organizer protects irons from damage as well as keeping clubs from rattling/clanging and making noise. Each iron, wood, and putter has it’s own dedicated spot so you will always find the club you need quickly and notice when a club is missing. The putter spot accepts larger grips up to 1 ¾” in diameter
- High Quality lightweight construction – This cart bag comes with a large, reinforced and sturdy base and several handles to make lifting your clubs out of the trunk and onto your cart a breeze. The bag comes with 2 integrated side grab handles and a bottom handle built into the cooler pocket. It also has a rear grab handle and a tuck away padded carry strap. The Cart Bag also includes a strap channel to secure your bag and clubs to your cart.
- Equipped with 9 zippered pockets and 2 mesh pockets for ample storage for all your gear and accessories- Includes an insulated cooler pocket with drains to keep your favorite on course beverage cool, 2 additional front/ball pockets, 2 front side mesh pockets, 2 long side expandable pockets for bulky rain gear and shoes, 2 side velour lined pockets for valuables, and 2 additional side pockets.
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API