Controlled by pressure driven siphons, lithium-particle batteries or simply classic real effort and assurance, knockout punches drill smooth openings into steel electrical cupboards, permitting the crates to oblige new conductors. Our rankings in this class spread a scope of choices appropriate for different spending plans – from tightening manual alternatives as far as possible up to present day electric models. At the point when clients purchase our autonomously picked article decisions.
Best Knockout Punches Reviews
- True 13 US ton hydraulic knockout punch with 10 dies. Compatible with GREENLEE and other domestic punch tooling - 3/4-16 & 3/8-23
- 10 dies for conduit fitting sizes: ½", ¾", 1", 1¼", 1 ½", 2", 2 ½",3", 3 ½", 4" - Complete kit comes in a rugged storage case with a 5 Year Warranty
- Slug splitting designed dies for easy slug removal that leaves a round hole with clean edges and a uniform size is provided on punch sizes ½", ¾", 1", 1¼", 1 ½" & 2"
- Labor-Saving & Hydraulic 10T: It is a knockout punch set with a separable hydraulic pump. The maximum crimping power is 10 T. It features a good tightness and no oil leakage. With a safety valve, the pressure will release automatically when the pressure reaches the limited max.
- Durable Dies & Punches Set: The knockout punch set comes with six punching dies(1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", and 2"), drilling holes from 0.86" to 2.36", fully meeting your needs. Two draw bolts are solid and built to last. Max thickness for steel: 0.13"; Max thickness for stainless steel: 0.08".
- Convenient Operation: The knockout set is fast and easy to operate. With the excellent cooperation of a drill bit and a driving bolt, you can easily get a clean and uniform hole. And the long plastic handle ensures zero sliding and effective force transfer, improving work efficiency.
- Powerful 9 US TRUE TON Punching Capacity. Compatible with GREENLEE and other domestic punch tooling 3/4"-16 threads.
- 6 Die Sets for conduit fitting size: ½, ¾, 1, 1¼, 1 ½, 2"
- Punching Thickness Capacity: 1/8 inch (11 ga) Steel Punching Capacity, 1/16 inch Stainless Steel.
- Mpn: 7306SB
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: Greenlee
- Manual drive knockout punches, for use with ratchet, wrench, or electric driver. Conduit punch sizes: 1/2",3/4",1",1-1/4"
- Capacity: Mild steel plate up through 3.5mm (10 gauge) Works to punch mild steel, Aluminum, Fiberglass and plastic.
- Slug splitting design on punches allows for easier slug removal – the smooth operation leaves the round hole with clean edges and a uniform size. Manual punch works for use in tight areas.
- Advanced knockout tool used with a cordless drill to draw punch Dies together for fast accurate Knockouts
- Quick accurate Knockouts: no hydraulics, no ratcheting, no mess
- VIRTUALLY UNIVERSAL: Thread-in/thread-out removable draw studs (universal to fit most common KO dies)
- Punch size: 1/2",3/4",1",1-1/4"
- Capacity: Mild steel plate up through 10 gauge
- Operation: Battery,hydraulic,ratchet or manual drivers, when used with ratchet, hydraulic or battery drivers,buy the punch and die only,the draw stud is part of the driver kit.
- Set contains 4 punch and die sets, and high impact plastic case
- Use with battery-powered, hydraulic, ratchet or manual drivers
- Properly assembled through pilot holes, they will make clean, fast and accurate holes
- QUALITY STEEL - Made of high hardness metal, durable, and not easy to deform.
- MAX 15-TON PRESSURE - With a hydraulic pump, the Integrally Cast Cylinder Head has max 15-ton punching pressure, which allows you to punch holes with little burrs and effort.
- SAFE - BEAMNOVA Hydraulic Hole Punch Kit features a rotatable ON / OFF switch for more safety.
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API