Well in the event that you haven’t played lacrosse, at that point you presumably simply believe it’s only a game where you toss a ball around with a stick. In fact, you’d be right, yet on the off chance that you’ve played lacrosse you know it’s considerably more than that, it’s a way of life for a few. Lacrosse is one of the most requesting games, and it requires complete fixation from the whole group to have achievement. Lacrosse is a genuine game that incorporates full contact among players, and it has a couple of playing styles. Full contact lacrosse is more typical with men’s groups than women’s. The game requires a lacrosse stick or crosse, and defensive apparatus, for example, protective caps and body cushioning. The game has really basic principles and goals. The goal is to take the ball and put it into the rival group’s objective, yet they will attempt to stop you. You pass the ball along to your colleagues utilizing your lacrosse stick, so an extraordinary stick is significant for passing and scoring with the ball.
10 Best Lacrosse Head Reviews
- New Tilt-Tech String Hold Design Improves Pocket Tension For An Improved Ball Release
- Bottom Rail Designed For Mid To Low Pocket Placement For Ball Control And Quick Release
- Sym-Rail Eliminates Excess Weight And Provides Improved Stiffness
- Be a difference maker anywhere on the field. This women's lacrosse head features ribbed sidewalls for stiffness and weight reduction as you dodge defenders. Designed to snag ground balls with ease, the narrow face shape increases your ball control for slick stickwork.
- Redesigned Speed Scoop for easier groundballs, regardless of the angle of attack
- Innerlock makes stringing to the inside rail easy, narrowing the channel for more hold
- Sport type: Lacrosse
- Max Shape Retention Even after serious abuse, the shape remains unchanged. The Game’s Swiss Army Knife The go-anywhere, check-anything, all-around beast. Made in the U.S.A. Made with true American grit, ingenuity, and pride.
- PROUDLY MADE IN USA: The Z-ONE has a Universal Spec and is manufactured with Epoch’s proprietary blend of materials for a super tough polymer with maximized stiffness and flexibility properties with UV protection
- ZONE 1 LOW POCKET: Designed for the elite lacrosse players the Epoch lacrosse head was engineered to have a zone 1 pocket location; This is the lowest zone, and designed for the ball to sit at the lowest point of the head, giving you the most control
- KNOT LOCK TECH: Knot Lock Tech is featured in the sidewall holes, designed with unique grooves that help support and anchor sidewall knots; This gives your strung lacrosse head a more consistent pocket and ideal channel
- The Rebel Offense is designed to give you the power and control you need to dominate both ends of the field.
- The Rebel Offense’s optimized face shape features a slightly pinched scoop and aggressive flare.
- The rounded scoop acts as a guide making groundballs a breeze from any angle on any surface.
- Our heritage Dynasty family re-invented! We are proud to offer you the first ever fully integrated pre-form knit pocket/head combination in Women's Lacrosse
- Premium material blend pocket performs in all weather conditions
- TAPERED RAIL design along the sidewall maximizes throat stiffness and creates a flex zone around the sweet spot for an enhanced hold profile
- Universal Men's Lacrosse Head
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API