In case you’re attempting to build up a level surface in a region where the ground probably won’t be superbly level, you’re going to require one of these laser receivers. They recognize the sign leaving your laser level at great separations, and brag highlights that make them reasonable for long haul proficient use, as shockproof lodgings and protection from water and residue. At the point when clients purchase our freely picked article picks.
Best Laser Receivers Reviews
- HUEPAR DEDICATED RECEIVER- Huepar LR-6RG receiver can ONLY be used with Huepar Line Laser Levels that feature Pulse Mode Function. Please pay attention to that this receiver can NOT be used with Rotary Laser Level. And the receiver can NOT be used with Huepr 9011G&9211G laser level. It is recommended to use in accompany with Huepar 902CG/901CG/8211G/BOX-1G/BOX-1R/GF360G/GF360R/622CG/622CR/621CG/621CR/603CG/603CR/602CG/602CR/DT03 Laser Level.
- AVAILABLE FOR RED AND GREEN PULSE LASER- It is necessary to Turn ON the Pulse Mode of the laser level when using with Huepar LR-6RG laser receiver. This receiver allows detection of Red and Green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 200ft (60m).
- CLEAR MULTI-SIDED READOUTS- Ergonomic design with display on the front, side and back of receiver, offers easier visual readout. This unit is outfitted with a dual-sided Bubble Vial on both the front and top, in order to more accurately determine the level.
- DUAL-SIDED LCD DISPLAY. The AdirPro LD-8 is outfitted with a dual-sided LCD display for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver. Boasting a working range of 100 feet, it displays clear and accurate readouts of the elevation, grade sensitivity, and audio and battery status.
- EASY TO USE. Featuring a user-friendly interface, this unit is smart in its simple design. Both the volume and backlight can be adjusted with the simple touch of a button, while a magnetic strip allows you to affix the receiver onto any metal surface.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. The Rotary Laser Receiver Detector is expertly crafted with a hard plastic housing and rubber casing to provide long-lasting strength and use. These weather-resistant IP55 rated materials are designed to hold up against the elements, keeping the unit protected when working outdoors in wet conditions.
- New red, green, blue LED arrows are super bright and visible in all conditions
- Patented laser reception technology delivers the most accurate, consistent and reliable performance
- Almost destruction proof, extremely robust; eliminates downtime
- Large, easy to read, LCD on front and rear make it ideal for exterior applications and a loud 100db speaker can be heard on noisy job sites
- Includes a C59 rod clamp which offers a snap in feature for quick switching between rod mounted and handheld applications
- Rugged, waterproof housing withstands 5ft (1.5m) drops and protects the unit against moisture and dust
- 【HUEPAR DEDICATED RECEIVER】- Huepar LR-5RG receiver can ONLY be used with Huepar Line Laser Levels that have Pulse Mode Function Please note the the receiver can NOT be used with Rotary Laser Level And the receiver can NOT be used with Huepr 9011G&9211G laser level It is recommended to use the detector in accompany with Huepar 901CG/902CG, BOX-1G/R, 8211G, 621CG/R, 622CG/R, 602CG/R, 603CG/R, GF360G/R, etc. Can also be used with Tacklife SC-L03 / SC-L04 Laser Level.
- 【AVAILABLE FOR RED AND GREEN PULSE LASER】- It is NECESSARY to Turn ON the Pulse Mode of the Laser Level when using with Huepar LR-5RG laser receiver The receiver allows detection of Red and Green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 200 feet.
- 【Large Reception Window & Dual LCD Display】- Large reception window of 2 inches and optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. Dual LCD displays for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver. LCD backlight provides a clear look even in low light conditions. Adjust the height until the horizontal datum line and the arrow disappear on the LCD display.
- Dual-sided LED indicator – for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver
- Quick-release mounting bracket – makes receiver easy to position, attaches on leveling rod;
- Adjustable audio – gives clear signal of on-grade positioning, adjusts to worksite noise levels
- Advanced Line Laser Receiver design – extends the working range of select Bosch line laser tools to longer distances and outdoor conditions, plus provides audio indicator, an easy-to-use mounting bracket and robust magnets
- Extends working range – detects lines from Bosch GLL3-330GC or C up to 330 Ft. diameter, the GLL3-300 up to 300 Ft diameter, and the GCL 2-160 up to 165 Ft.
- Dual compatibility – works with red and green beam lasers
- 【Firecore Dedicated Receiver】: Firecore FD20 receiver can ONLY compatible with Firecore 94T-XG green laser level that feature Pulse Mode Function.
- 【Three Sides Readouts】: The receiver can display the received line on the front, side and back to offers easier visual readout. The item also outfitted with a dual-sided bubble vial on both the front and top, which can be more accurately determine the level. Make sure Turn ON the Pulse Mode of the laser level, to detect green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 165ft/50m.
- 【Precise Optical Signals and Adjustable Beeper】: Optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. The LED indicator provides a clear and accurate signal. Beep sounds will remind you when you find the target.
- 9 channel display
- Two accuracy settings
- Adjustable audible on-grade signal
- Spectra Laser Rod Mount Fits HL450 Laserometer Receiver #18365 C45
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-07-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API