In case you’re attempting to build up a level surface in a region where the ground probably won’t be superbly level, you’re going to require one of these laser receivers. They recognize the sign leaving your laser level at great separations, and brag highlights that make them reasonable for long haul proficient use, as shockproof lodgings and protection from water and residue. At the point when clients purchase our freely picked article picks.
Best Laser Receivers Reviews
- 【HUEPAR DEDICATED RECEIVER】- Huepar LR-5RG receiver can ONLY be used with Huepar Line Laser Levels that have Pulse Mode Function Please note the the receiver can NOT be used with Rotary Laser Level And the receiver can NOT be used with Huepr 9011G&9211G laser level It is recommended to use the detector in accompany with Huepar 901CG/902CG, BOX-1G/R, 8211G, 621CG/R, 622CG/R, 602CG/R, 603CG/R, GF360G/R, etc. Can also be used with Tacklife SC-L03 / SC-L04 Laser Level.
- 【AVAILABLE FOR RED AND GREEN PULSE LASER】- It is NECESSARY to Turn ON the Pulse Mode of the Laser Level when using with Huepar LR-5RG laser receiver The receiver allows detection of Red and Green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 200 feet.
- 【Large Reception Window & Dual LCD Display】- Large reception window of 2 inches and optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. Dual LCD displays for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver. LCD backlight provides a clear look even in low light conditions. Adjust the height until the horizontal datum line and the arrow disappear on the LCD display.
- Advanced Line Laser Receiver design – extends the working range of select Bosch line laser tools to longer distances and outdoor conditions, plus provides audio indicator, an easy-to-use mounting bracket and robust magnets
- Extends working range – detects lines from Bosch GLL3-330GC or GLL3-330C up to 330 Ft. diameter, the GLL3-300 up to 300 Ft diameter, GCL100-80C or GCL100-80CG and the GCL2-160 up to 165 Ft.
- Dual compatibility – works with red and green beam lasers
- HUEPAR DEDICATED RECEIVER- Huepar LR-6RG receiver can ONLY be used with Huepar Line Laser Levels that feature Pulse Mode Function. Please pay attention to that this receiver can NOT be used with Rotary Laser Level. And the receiver can NOT be used with Huepr 9011G&9211G laser level. It is recommended to use in accompany with Huepar 902CG/901CG/8211G/BOX-1G/BOX-1R/GF360G/GF360R/622CG/622CR/621CG/621CR/603CG/603CR/602CG/602CR/DT03 Laser Level.
- AVAILABLE FOR RED AND GREEN PULSE LASER- It is necessary to Turn ON the Pulse Mode of the laser level when using with Huepar LR-6RG laser receiver. This receiver allows detection of Red and Green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 200ft (60m).
- CLEAR MULTI-SIDED READOUTS- Ergonomic design with display on the front, side and back of receiver, offers easier visual readout. This unit is outfitted with a dual-sided Bubble Vial on both the front and top, in order to more accurately determine the level.
- HR320 laser receiver has a 5 channel LCD directional arrows on the front and back and two on-grade sensitivity settings
- Two on-grade sensitivity settings - fine and coarse - meet various jobsite requirements
- Includes a C59 rod clamp with a snap-in feature for quick switching between rod mounted and handheld job applications. The on-grade position aligns with the top edge of the clamp.
- BETTER ACCURACY - AdirPro Rotary Laser Detector boasts a working range of 100 feet. With an accuracy of ±1/16 inches (1 mm) and ±1/8 inches (2.5 mm), it easily directs the user to position the laser higher or lower on a grade rod. This ensures an accurate level reading all the time.
- EASY READING - Our Laser Receiver has a dual-sided LCD display with an adjustable backlight. It displays clear and accurate readouts of the elevation, grade sensitivity, and audio and battery status. It also comes with a built-in bubble level for added convenience.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Featuring an auto-shutoff feature, this Laser Detector automatically powers off after 10 minutes of inactivity. This lets you extend the device's battery life. A 9V battery will give you approximately 40 working hours of continuous use.
- Machine mounted display receiver can be used on small grading and excavating equipment, as well as a traditional laser receiver mounted to a grade rod; Kit includes C70 Grade Rod Clamp, C71 Magnetic Mount, 3x AA Alkaline Batteries, and User Guide
- Patented laser reception technology provides more accurate and more consistent readings than traditional methods and has fewer electronic components resulting in the most rugged, accurate and reliable laser receivers available
- Red, green, blue LED arrows are super bright and visible at long range and in all dark or low light conditions
- Dual-sided LED indicator – for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver
- Quick-release mounting bracket – makes receiver easy to position for detection, attaches on leveling rod
- Adjustable audio – gives clear signal of on-grade positioning, adjusts to worksite noise levels
- 9 channel display
- Two accuracy settings
- Adjustable audible on-grade signal
- Highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications; Designed for all concrete, general construction and site preparation applications
- The HL700 accurately measures elevations across the site and can be used with most red beam rotating lasers; use as a handheld or rod mounted receiver for a wide range of applications
- Provides digital readout of elevation with a numeric display of +/- 2 in (+/- 5 cm) on the large front and rear LCDs, showing exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade
- 【Firecore Dedicated Receiver】: Firecore FD20 receiver can ONLY compatible with Firecore 94T-XG green laser level that feature Pulse Mode Function.
- 【Three Sides Readouts】: The receiver can display the received line on the front, side and back to offers easier visual readout. The item also outfitted with a dual-sided bubble vial on both the front and top, which can be more accurately determine the level. Make sure Turn ON the Pulse Mode of the laser level, to detect green pulse laser beams in difficult light conditions, distances up to 165ft/50m.
- 【Precise Optical Signals and Adjustable Beeper】: Optical and acoustic signals help to locate the laser plane quickly and accurately. The LED indicator provides a clear and accurate signal. Beep sounds will remind you when you find the target.
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API