A pipe shaper offers huge preferences over a hacksaw when cutting a pipe to length. Our determinations incorporate models that make it simple to take a shot at PVC, copper, and steel tubes, so even a decently able DIY-er will feel certain handling a wide range of employments. Obviously, we’ve additionally incorporated some rock solid models that can face the rigors of long haul use by proficient contractual workers. At the point when clients purchase our freely picked publication choices.
Best Pipe Cutters Reviews
- Use Area: Durable pipe cutter for cutting PVC, plastic & rubber tubing.Great helper for home handy man, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics
- Easy Operation:One-hand Fast Poly pipe cutter tool with ratchet drive for cutting less than 1-5/8in (38mm)
- Durability: professional pipe cutter adopts ratchet drive technology to greatly save your strength
- 6 individual bearings replace traditional rollers, creating a smoother cut and allowing for increased speed around the tube
- Contoured frame allows for easy alignment while adjusting the cutter to make a cut
- Features a specially designed stainless steel cutter wheel that contains bearings in the hub, decreasing drag around the tube for a smoother cut
- Cuts hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass and plastic tubing
- Specifically designed for use in restricted spaces on small diameter tubing
- Strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing and large knurled feed screw knob provide easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts
- X-CEL knob for cutting tubing more quickly and easily with a larger, more ergonomic design
- Quick-acting design, I-beam construction and hardened wear surfaces for superior durability. Thrust-bearing slide assemblies for smooth operation
- Features a convenient fold-away reamer to clean and insure a better connection
- [Large Cutting Capacity] Large tubing cutter cut through 3/16 to 2-inch outside diameter pipes with the thickness of 1/5-inch. Mini tubing cutter cut through 1/8 to 7/8-inch pipes with a maximum thickness of 1/10-inch especially for use in restricted areas where a complete turn is not possible.
- [Clean & Precise Cut] EZARC professional copper pipe cutter set of 6 individual bearings allowing for increased speed and precise rolling control to make every cut smoother and more accurate in pipe cutting.
- [Durability & Practicality] Heat treated alloy steel cutting wheel and high-grade steel construction make our heavy-duty copper tubing cutters perfect for plumbing, electrical, air conditioner installation, automotive, and DIY applications.
- Designed for cutting plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer tubing
- Features an easily replaceable X-CEL quick change blade
- "Burr-less" cutting operation provides a square cut with less effort
- Ideal for fast, clean pipe cutting by hand or power
- Features an extra-long shank that protects adjustment threads
- Extra-large handle allows for quick and easy adjustments
- Featuring a 2-in-1 design, the tube cutter can be used alone or with the attachable, light and ergonomic ratchet handle
- Designed to cut hard and soft copper, aluminum and brass
- Rugged and compact ratchet handle attaches to cutter for easier cutting in tight, restricted spaces; handle can be operated in ratchet steps as small as 10 degrees
- EASY TO USE: Simple design; One-handed use on this pipe cutter tool; Cut pipe in four easy steps; Wrap chain around the pipe, hook the chain onto the plier jaw, close plier jaw until pipe cutter wheels are tight on the pipe, hand rotate chain around pipe until pipe is cut
- HEAVY DUTY: Our pipe cutters are built to last a lifetime; Exhaust tubing cutter composed of high-quality heat-treated steel
- ADJUSTABLE: Chain pipe cutter adjusts from 3/4 of an inch to 3-1/4 inches to fit various pipes; Chain pipe cutter tool works on small passenger vehicles and larger trucks and SUVs
- [High-quality Blade] Libraton pipe cutter blade is made form aluminum alloy, wear-resistant. It will never get rust.
- [Reasonable Design] The tube cutter is attached with a bearing, fitted on the roller to make the rotation more smoother and clean.
- [Wide Application] The tubing cutter can be used for pipes made of aluminum, copper and thin stainless steel tube. Cutting range from 3/16“ to 2“( 5-50mm )(Outer diameter).
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-07-30 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API