Pressure washers appear to be basic on paper, yet there’s a ton of highlights and structure contrasts that can totally change how they work, what they can do or how they’re intended to be used. It may appear to be enticing to purchase whichever model or band you go over first, however you ought to comprehend what you’re purchasing in the event that you need to ensure that it’s the correct item for you – few out of every odd electric pressure washer will work splendidly for each reason, particularly on the off chance that you need it for fragile or specialty occupations.
We’ve assembled a rundown of ten of the best electric pressure washer models we could discover, including a portion of their primary masters, what they do extraordinary and the reasons we think they stand apart from the group.
Best Pressure Washer For Home Use
- Powerful: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 psi/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Versatile: tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV's, cars, Trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- Tss (total stop system): automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- Pressure: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2030 psi. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 psi
- We've got you covered!: your new pressure washer is backed by the snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant New, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. No questions asked. Contact snow Joe + Sun Joe customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance
- Lawn & Patio
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Delivers professional level cleaning over an area 15" wide with two spinning nozzles
- Cleans flat surfaces up to 4x faster than standard spray nozzles
- Compatible with gas power washers (up to 3200 PSI) with ¼" quick-connect fitting. Product dimensions(L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 6.7 inches
- Compatible machines g2700, g2700r, g2900x, g3000, g3000k, g3000 x, g3000 xk, g3100 xh, g3200 x, g3200 xk, g2200, g2600 vh, g3000 oh, g3050 ohc, g3200 oc, g3200 oct, g3200 oh, g3200 xc and g3200 xh
- Eliminates streaks by keeping the nozzles at a fixed height from the surface
- Powerful - 3200 PSI with 2.4 GPM backed by Champion's 224cc single-cylinder OHV engine
- Versatile - Trigger gun, wand, five nozzles (0˚, 15˚, 25˚,40˚, soap), 25-foot high-pressure hose, 4-foot detergent hose and two ½-gallon onboard detergent tanks can handle a variety of jobs
- Detergent Hose Length: 47.2 inch. Hassle-Free - Ergonomic comfort-grip trigger gun reduces fatigue, plus onboard storage for the high-pressure hose, trigger gun and spray wand
- Quality - High-performance Annovi Reverberi axial cam pump provides steady nozzle pressure for consistent cleaning
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Easy and quick for decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- HIGHLY RATED: Top rated Consumer Report 2016 electric pressure washer tests. Motor Type : Universal 120V 60Hz
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, pressure washer wand, 30 foot high pressure hose, 48 oz. detergent tank and 4 different Quick Change pressure washer nozzles.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. Quieter than gas engine models.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Pull it out of the box, insert the hose reel and attach the handle. Connect the high pressure hose and garden hose. Plug the GFCI to a 3 prong outlet with a ground. Pull the trigger to start cleaning.
- Briggs and Stratton Power Products
- Lawn & Patio
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0?, 15?, 25?, 40? and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- ONBOARD REEL: Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- DETERGENT TANK: Extra large onboard 40. 6 fl oz. (1. 2 l) detergent tank. Water inlet temperature (max) - 104 degrees farenheit
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Welded steel construction frame.Pump/Hose Connection:Threaded M22 connection
- 10'' Premium pneumatic wheels
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.4 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- HIGH&LOW PRESSURE OPERATION: It has two modes of pressure to choose. You don't need to change nozzles when you want to change mode, it can be changed directly with the spray gun
- PORTABLE HANDLE and WHEELS: A portable and two wheels help to carry this pressure washer with less power. A black hose reel is just under the handle which will make hose collect orderly
- POWERFUL CLEANING FORCE: Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs, garbage cans, animal cages and more
- WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Your new power washer is covered with a 1 year limited warranty. Contact customer support anytime for the lifetime of the electric pressure washer
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2019-11-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API