Do you as of now appreciate bodyboards or might you want to take a stab at something somewhat extraordinary? In the event that this seems like you, attempt a skimboard. Skimboards permit you long stretches of fun pursuing waves and skimming crosswise over them. Regardless of your expertise level or age you can appreciate a skimboard. Skimboards are ideal for getting a charge out of the sea. Experience the sea shore diversely by having one of the accompanying great skimboards. We have chosen the best skimboards accessible to give you a quality item as an aggressive cost.
10 Best Skimboard Reviews
- DIMENSIONS - 40"(L) x 20"(W). This board performs great close to shore for distance and trick skimboarding. The Driftsun Wood Skim Board is perfect for kids, teenagers and adults from all skill levels.
- HIGH QUALITY - The Driftsun Wood Skimboard is made with laminated hardwood and sealed with protective waterproof poly-lacker for an extremely resilient deck. The XPE top traction pad enables maximum grip performance without the need for wax.
- IDEAL FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS - Skim boarders of every skill level can enjoy the Driftsun Wood Skimboard. This is the ideal training board to hone your skills and boost confidence on the water.
- THE COMPANY - Helping everyone to ‘get out and do’ is the reason Barrel Point Surf exists. Created by a Kiwi surfer and caring Dad who loves helping others get out onto and into the water, we’re a Mom & Pop business that began with us building surfboards in our garage. Now we are all about helping make water sports accessible, wherever you are in the world. Say yes to barrels, not barriers.
- THE PRODUCT - BPS 'Gator' Skimboards features a nose rocker to give more maneuverability making it easier for you to turn swiftly as you get more pivot. Built with enduring plywood with a high gloss clear coating to protect the wood from water damage and breakage. It also comes with different and colorful designs to choose from for additional highlights to your water activity.
- MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT - This skimboard also features built-in grip pads to provide an excellent grip even when wet. It's made with a Gator Grip layer of EVA foam so there's no need for you to put some wax on your board before using it. For sizes, 30” skimboard is for riders up to 80lbs, 35” for riders around 80-150lbs, and 40” for riders over the said weight
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS TRYING URBAN OR BEACH BOARDING - If you're looking to get into skimboards for the first time, 'The Bruce' is our our most affordable performance skim board, designed with the best possible shape for beginners. Visit our store for all available colours. It would make a wonderful gift as a skimboard for kids or skim boards for teens looking to get out there into the real world! Master this as a sand board in the shallows before attempting to dominate huge waves!
- BONUS BOARD BAG - No need to go hunting for a skimboard bag, our board comes fully equipped. Throw it over your shoulder, and hit the beach with your mates! It has enough space to fit your Bindy Towel too!
- BUILT IN SKIMBOARD TRACTION PADS - As a beginner, you're going to need some grip! This board features a EVA Grip on top. No need for wax or any extra traction pad, we provide all the grip you'll need while getting your feet wet (We can't guarantee you won't fall over though!)
- DETAILS: 48” length; 2” Nose Rocker; 7/8” Tail Rocker; average board weight is 3-4 lbs; Rider Weight Limit – up to 200 lbs. Height - 5' 2" & up. Professionally installed traction pad included. 20” arch bar optional.
- FEATURES: MADE IN THE USA. Polished deck, ultra-glide bottom. Perfect sweet spot for long rides and fast motion. The right amount of rocker to avoid getting caught in the lip of the wave, yet not slow you down. Slapfish traction is a closed cell, fully sealed EVA grip secured with 3M waterproof adhesive.
- DURABILITY: Handcrafted with precision. This Slapfish board is fiberglass. Carbon reinforced at the nose and tail. Double reinforced at the rails. The Poly PVC foam core is supremely light weight, structurally dense, impact/fracture rated beyond the board weight limit and is waterproof. This is NOT a EPS (styrofoam) core which will gas out and delaminate over time. No fear of delamination or separation – ever.
- BEST VALUE BEGINNER SKIMBOARD: SBBC offers the best basic beginner skimboards for kids/teens to learn skimboard with. Our custom Wax-Free designs, beginner-friendly shapes, Lightweight Wooden Body = The Best Value Beginner Skimboards for children
- SKIM BOARD DIMENSIONS & RECOMMENDED RIDER WEIGHT: The 41” Skipper Skimboard is 41” x 17" x 0.5”, and easily supports Skimboarders up to 150lbs. The 41” Skipper Skim Board weighs 5lbs. Best for beginners in shallow water and on small waves
- EASY & INCREDIBLY FUN SHAPES TO SKIMBOARD: Classic thruster nose with slight nose rocker to prevent nose-diving, Widened chest area for forgiving foot placement, Classic 1/2” Thin rails, Rounded Tail for stability in surf, Speed Focused flat deck
- AFFORDABLE START: If you're looking to get into skimboarding for the first time, the Proto Plank is our most affordable performance skimboard in our most popular shape & a flex layup. Great for first-time skimboarders & anyone still learning.
- DURABLE FLEX: DB Skimboards Proto Plank Skimboard features durable HPL top & bottom sheets & 100% North American Maple core for a durable board that will keep you skimming all summer, making it the perfect board, no matter your level of experience.
- CHASE ADVENTURE: Inspired by the Northwest’s, beaches, concrete and snow, DB Skimboards continues to chase its founding ideal: pursuing adventure and riding the best boards possible on the hills, waves, beaches, and mountains all over the Northwest.
- Pro Traction Pad Preinstalled - Custom sized to the board with full coverage on the rear. Pad is Diamond pattern EVA Foam for maximum grip in all conditions. Rear pad has Raised Center arch and tail kick. Center arch bar that runs down the center of the board. High grade marine spec adhesive.
- Lightweight and Durable - Super rigid PVC foam core, layered fiberglass and Carbon Fiber reinforced nose and tail. The light weight of this skimboard makes it extremely maneuverable. The boards reinforced construction makes it extremely crack and fracture resistant. The PVC foam core is safe for all thermal conditions and will not delaminate.
- Performance Design - Hybrid Shape, Smooth Polished Bottom, Rounded Pin Tail, Hard Rail, and 2.25 inch nose rocker. Great for sand sliding or riding waves. Great for riders of all skill levels and wave conditions.
- AFFORDABLE START: If you're looking to get into skimboarding, the Traction Cruiser is our most affordable performance skimboard. Great for beginners & anyone still learning. The Traction Cruisers are all hand crafted from start to finish in Washington.
- DURABLE FLEX: A lightweight poplar and laminate construction make it a super manueverable and durable board that will keep you skimming all summer.
- NO WAX NEEDED: The soft and grippy foam top is much more comfortable and cleaner than surf wax.
- WEDGE WORKS: The Wedge series is the workhorse of our lineup. It’s for beginners and maturing young skimmers alike.
- BUILT FOR DIVERSITY OF RIDERS: The Wedge comes in three different sizes to accommodate a number of rider profiles - 40", 45", and 49".
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: built using our Composilite construction for unrivaled performance and durability surpassing other manufacturers' boards in its class.
- 41” length: Rider Weight Limit – up to 140 lbs. 1” Nose Rocker; 1/4” Tail Rocker; average board weight is 3-4 lbs; Suitable for the smaller/beginner skimmer. Performance will support sand skimming, tricks and small wave cutbacks. Plenty of room to grow your tech and skills.
- 48” length: Rider Weight Limit – up to 200 lbs. 2” Nose Rocker; 7/8” Tail Rocker. Performance includes Sand sliding and wave riding from beginner to experienced. Consciously tapered for balance and support of varied stances. Unlimited skim potential! Light weight. Floaty enough to support a wide range of riders. Performs in all wave conditions from mush to surging swell. Long liners, smooth wave wraps, 360 spins and more.
- 50" & 52" length: NO WEIGHT LIMIT. 2” Nose Rocker; 7/8” Tail Rocker. For advanced performance, wave riding, airs, liners & more.
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API