For the ill-equipped camper, sleeping in the wild can be a bad dream. Regularly there are creepy crawlies to fight with, cold to prepare oneself against and sleeping on the ground can be somewhat harsh. Which is the reason it’s amazing that numerous campers neglect to utilize a sleeping bag liner when they go outdoors. It’s at last a thing that could take care of these issues.
This thing can be utilized as an independent sleeping bag when conditions are unreasonably warm for a conventional bag, can be utilized to include extra warmth when the climate is cold and can shut out stinging bugs. Every one of the a camper needs to do is pick the best sleeping bag liner available – ideally, one that accommodates their specific needs. To enable these individuals to out, a couple of proposals have been posted underneath.
Best Sleeping Bag Liners Reviews
- Your Go-to Travel Accessory: We bet this XL sleeping bag liner will be your next favorite accessory. Packs as small as a PB&J sandwich, it's like bringing a forbidden luxury item when camping outdoors. Whether you’re an active sleeper or a big and tall person, you’ll dig the size of this liner. Roll, twist, find that "one" sleeping position, and easily slip into and out of the liner. Also turns into one giant blanket when fully unzipped.
- The Warm Feeling Of Home: We've captured that home-like feeling in this sleep sack. Soft, smooth, and lets you snooze in a snap. Don't like sleeping in the cold? Get an extra 5°-10°F of warmth by adding this liner to your sleeping bag. Bulletproof #sleepgoals.
- Comfort & Durability: Snuggle up to some good old, comfy sleep. This TOUGH but soft, and breathable liner raises up comfort levels whether slept on with or without a sleeping bag. Brought a pillow on the trip? Slip it in the spacious pillow pocket for sleep that's hard to beat! Material: 100% premium cotton or polyester.
- FULL LENGTH ZIPPER – The Vumos Sleeping Bag Liner comes with a full zipper that runs fully down one side and across the bottom of the liner. This means it can be fully unzipped to make a large sheet.
- PERFECT SIZE – The liner measures 85 inches (216cm) long and 33.5 inches (85cm) wide. It has ample room for tall people without having excess material that makes you uncomfortable. Also has a pillow pocket at the top that is 33.5 inches (85cm) wide and 13 inches (33cm) high.
- SILKY SOFT – The fabric used is 100% Polyester with a silk like finish so the soft, breathable and lightweight fabric feels great against your skin.
- COTTON-SOFT AND WARM AGAINST YOUR SKIN: This Microfiber version adds up to 10°F to your sleeping bag during cold winter and fall nights, while transporting away sweat and moist from your body during hot summer and spring nights.
- GENEROUS SIZE: 41" x 86" (105 x 220cm) including pillow pocket - this liner allows you to stretch out your legs in any sleeping bag or hostel bed. The body compartment excluding pillow pocket is 66.5" long. Weighs 500gr/17.6 ounces. For ultralight packing needs - choose our silky version instead! Made of durable, easy clean machine-washable microfiber with comfortable, smooth texture and side opening zipper that open all the way down.
- KEEPS YOU AND YOUR CAMPING BEDDING CLEAN: Increase the longevity of your sleeping bag by protecting it from bacteria and sweat. Or bring it to camp and hostels to discourage those nasty bed bugs while at the same time adding extra warmth in cold weather and chilly nights.
- THE IMPOSSIBLE IS NOW WASHABLE: If you’ve ever had to hand wash your sleeping bag to protect the zippers and warranty this liner is the answer to your prayers; Liner ensures a clean, comfortable night’s sleep every time you use your sleeping bag
- MAKES ANY XL SLEEPING BAG WARMER: Soft, lightweight sleeping bag liner will add 10 degrees of warmth to your night
- PERFECT FIT FOR THE PERFECT SLEEPING BAG: Sleeping bag liner for your favorite TETON Sports Sleeping Bags; XL Sleeping Bag Liner for the Celsius and Fahrenheit XL and XXL Sleeping Bags; Split sides for easy exit and entry
- STAY WARM: Sleep comfortably in temperatures as low as 50°F
- DIMENSIONS: 75 x 33 in.; for campers up to 5 ft. 11 in.
- SOFT FLEECE: Adds comfort and 12°F more warmth when used to line another sleeping bag
- BEST USE: Sea to Summit’s warmest knitted sleeping bag liner that adds up to 25°F / 15°C of warmth to a sleeping bag for those seeking maximum, compact warmth
- MATERIAL: Heavier weight Thermolite hollow core polyester knit material traps heat and offer extraordinary insulating properties. The fabric is soft and stretchy, wicks moisture, is quick to dry and easy to wash. The Extreme can be used a ‘stand alone’ sleeping bag in warmer conditions.
- FEATURES: Mummy shape with a box foot. Drawcord hood with mini cord lock. Helps keep your sleeping bag cleaner for longer
- COMFORT – Our soft, breathable 70% cotton - 30% sleeping bag insert will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. Cottons durability and ease of washing and drying makes it the perfect candidate for camping.
- IDEAL SIZING – The liner measures 86"L x 63"W inches. It has ample room for tall people to stretch out, without having excess material that makes you uncomfortable.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT –Product Benefits Ultra Compact & Lightweight Weighing at only 1.1 lbs (500 grams) and taking up almost no space when packed, our sleeping bag liner is essential for your adventure. Our large 30 x 83 inches (75 x 210cm) liner folds down i At 1.1 lbs (500g) it is ideal for camping and travelling. It easily folds into its carry bag after use and can be attached to with its carabiner. Measuring only 7.5 x 6 inches (20 x 16cm) when packed, it requires very little space.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - The sleeping bag liner is made of premium cotton and polyester, no pilling or fading at all, which is different to the normal cotton and can be used for a long time. Feeling silky soft, comfortable and breathable，very nice to your skin.
- PERSONALIZED DESIGN - The travel sleep bag liner has a 39" (100cm) opening on one side to make it easy for you to get into.And comes with a built-in pillowcase to wrap the pillow completely.It can be used alone as a sleeping bag for separate dirty things, or used as a liner in down sleeping bag,or as a hotel sleeping sack. Keeps you comfortable throughout the night
- 2 SIZES AVAILABLE - The liner have 2 sizes available: 45 x 82.6inch(115 x 210cm) and 63 x 82.6inch(160 x 210cm). All sleeping sack liners are long and wide enough for tall person to move around and stretch out legs, turn comfortably in your sleeping bag or hostel bed. The compact sleeping bag liner can packaged in a carry pouch (21x21cm (8.3x8.3"))to save space,makes it easy to carry.
- Thicker & Warmer: Our lightweight sleeping bag liners are made using thicker, softer and lightweight fleece to provide you with a convenient way to stay warm and comfy in the outdoors. This all season sleeping bag liner can add up to 27F to your sleeping bag so you can sleep comfortably through the night
- Made With Comfort In Mind: This mummy sleeping bag liner is made using soft yet flexible fleece fabric that keeps you warm while giving you the freedom to move around. Thanks to the drawstring hood it locks in the heat for extra warmth while the foot box design gives your feet more space to move around
- For All Your Adventures: The anti-pill fleece camping bag liner is the perfect choice for all your outdoor adventures and travels to keep you warm and comfy just like home. It makes the perfect addition to your hiking, traveling, backpacking or traveling gear to enhance comfort and warmth
- Stay Warm & Comfy: We designed this sleeping bag liner sheet to provide you with a simple way to stay warm and comfortable even in the outdoors. When used with a sleeping bag, this travel sleeping bag liner can add up to 22°F/ 12°C warmth to your sleeping bag for a good night’s sleep
- Soft & Elastic Fabric: Each hiking sleeping bag liner is made using only soft, smooth and elastic fabric that locks in the warmth so you can sleep comfortably in your sleeping bag. It’s ideal for use both indoors and outdoors as well as helping keep dirt and bugs away
- Compact & Lightweight: Thanks to the lightweight and foldable design, you can easily roll this sleeping bag liner and take it with you anywhere you want. Our lightweight sleeping bag liners come with a carry sack allowing you to pack the mummy sleeping sack down to only 7”x4.5” (17x11 cm)
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API