Slide hammers are particular instruments that move latency to a segment that you need to expel utilizing a weight that effects a stop associated with a pole, which is fixed to the objective segment or zone. Regardless of whether you work in an auto body shop or do your own DIY fix, one of these devices will make it simple to pull marks, evacuate orientation, and strike an item from an out of reach side. At the point when clients purchase our autonomously picked publication determinations.
Best Slide Hammers Reviews
- OTC's 9-Way Slide Hammer Puller Set is ideal for pulling flange-type rear axles and most front-wheel drive hubs
- Internal and external jaws provide a variety of combinations to pull bearings, gears, and seals
- Two- and three-way cross blocks and cone provide the perfect jaw configuration for most jobs
- Heavy duty drop-forged carbon steel construction, tempered and treated with oxide to resist rust and corrosion for added durability
- Solid steel shaft with knurled handle for sure grip. A long shaft allows a more powerful pulling force. Perfect for both home and business. Solid steel shaft with knurled handle for sure grip and a long shaft allows a more powerful pulling force
- The dent puller set can work on most cars and trucks. Removes dents for auto body repair work without having to extract the vehicle's inside panels and upholsteries
- Provides a wide range of puller applications including flange type axles, oil seals, and other press fit Parts
- Jaws can be set up for 2 or 3 jaw internal or external pulling jobs
- 5-1/2 lb slide hammer has a 5/8-18 thread
- [APPLICATION]: Easily remove mechanical, press-fit parts (bearings, bushings, gears, pulleys, etc.) from a shaft; Remove shafts from inside a hole without striking the object itself.
- [QUALITY]: 5-pound steel slide hammer constructed of chrome vanadium steel for smooth operation, improved durability, corrosion resistance.
- [VERSATILE]: Full hammer kit, ideal for use on a wide variety of pulling applications, including pulling dents; Fits many sizes of bearings, gears and shafts.
- VERSATILE PULLER SET: The OMT 9-Way Slide Hammer Puller Set with 4 lb slide hammer is ideal for a variety of pulling applications, including flange-type rear axles, most front-wheel-drive hubs, pulling dents, and other press-fit parts (bearings, bushings, gears, pulleys, etc.).
- INTERNAL & EXTERNAL JAWS: Includes 2-jaw and 3-jaw pullers for internal and external work to provide a variety of combinations to pull bearing, gears, and seals. 2 and 3-way cross blocks and cone-type puller provide the perfect jaw configuration for most jobs.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY: Built to last with rugged carbon steel alloy and chrome vanadium steel components, our tool kit can withstand accidental drops and years of heavy use without cracking or rusting.
- Ideal for internal and external pulling on bearing cups, stubborn oil seals, Bushings, and many press fitted parts.
- Features: Internal and External Three Leg and Two Leg jaw puller yokes.
- 5lb. Slide Hammer, 425mm long, M16*1.5mm UNF thread
- SHIPPING-IT will be shipped within 24hs, delivery in 7-12 days. Contact us if any problems.
- This professional quality Slide Hammer Puller kit is ideal for use within the automotive industry for pulling bearings, gears and front wheel drive axle shafts.
- This heavy duty slide hammer has a 5 lb. hammer to pack real punch. The slide hammer puller set pulls flange-type rear axles and most front-wheel drive hubs and the internal and external jaws provide a variety of combinations to pull bearings, gears and seals. The pack contain versatile puller assortment to let you handle all kinds of pounding and pulling operations.
- Practical: Use the ABN Auto Slide Hammer 9-Piece Set, 5lb Pound – Dent Puller Kit for Small Hail Dent Removal on Car Body to pull out deep and long dents on the body of your vehicle
- Versatile: Designed to remove dents on sheet metal and other surfaces
- Durable: Constructed from forged hardened steel for increased pulling strength and longevity
- Use for flange-type rear axle and bearing removal on most late model passenger cars and light trucks
- 3/4-Inch safety nut, hook, 3/8-Inch slide rod-18-Inch, slide hammer, 1-1-7/8-Inch adapter, 1-5/16-2-3/8-Inch adapter, 1-3/8-2-7/8-Inch adapter, web plate
- Slide hammer power pulls many flange type rear axles as well as axle bearings
- Lock onto nearly anything then operate 2.5lb slide hammer to pull
- Serrated teeth designed specifically for pulling
- Threads into most common mid to large size locking pliers / Vice Grips for use with your existing tools as well
Related Buyer’s Guides and Creativezib Review Lists:
Last update on 2021-10-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API